VHALL Registration Agreement
1.Acceptance of the Agreement
By visiting and/or using this website, the user agree to accept all the terms of this agreement, which VHALL, as the operator of the website, relies on to provide services for you. If you have doubts or suggestions about some clauses in this agreement, you can send an email to email@example.com. VHALL will give feedback within 3 working days.
2. Changes and Amendments to the Agreement
VHALL will update this agreement at times and prompt the updated contents on relevant pages. If the user choose to continue to visit or use this website after the change of this agreement, it will be deemed that the user has accepted the modification of this agreement. If the user has doubts or suggestions about the terms in the updated agreement, the user can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and VHALL will give feedback on the users’ suggestions or doubts within 3 working days.
3. Service Description
3.1The user know and agree that VHALL is a platform providing live webcast services, which does not directly produce content.
3.2 The user know and agree that VHALL provides services through the Internet by using its own system. Therefore, unless otherwise expressly provided, this agreement is unconditionally applicable to any addition or enhancement of new functions of current services of VHALL, including but not limited to the introduction of new products and newly added services.
3.3 The user know and agree that VHALL does not directly produce content, therefore VHALL is only responsible for the operation and maintenance of the underlying parts below the operating system and the platform. Limited by the current technical level of the industry, VHALL could not guarantee that the service will meet with every customers' various requirement, nor that the service will be interrupted (especially due to objective reasons which are not attributable to Party B, such as power, network suppliers or current technical restrictions), nor does it guarantee the absolute timeliness, absolute safety and absolute accuracy of the service.
4. Behavior of Users
4.1 Account and Password Security
Once the user is successfully registered, the user will be provided with an account number and its password in vhall.com. Users should take reasonable measures to maintain the security of passwords and accounts. The user know and agree that when using VHALL services to conduct business activities, including but not limited to holding internal and external meetings or collecting, processing and publishing content and information, the user must strictly examine the information and abide by the Administrative Measures for the Security Protection of Computer Information Network International Networking, the Interim Provisions of the People's Republic of China on the Administration of Computer Information Network International Networking, the Regulations of the People's Republic of China on the Security Protection of Computer Information Systems, the Telecommunications Regulations of the People's Republic of China, and the Administrative Measures for Internet Information Services. In case of any loss or damage caused by users’ violation of the above provisions of this Article 4.1 and applicable laws and regulations, the user shall be solely responsible for it.
When the user's password and account are used without authorization or any other security problems occur, the user can immediately notify VHALL. VHALL reminded that users should end their account use after each connection, otherwise users may not get the security protection of VHALL. For accounts that have not been used by users for a long time, VHALL has the right to close them after taking reasonable measures.
4.2 Compliance with Applicable Laws
Users agree to abide by laws, regulations and implementation measures related to computers and the Internet, such as Law of the People's Republic of China on the Protection of State Secrets, Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China, Regulations of the People's Republic of China on the Security Protection of Computer Information Systems, Regulations on the Protection of Computer Software, Regulations on the Administration of Internet bulletin board service and Regulations on the Protection of Information Network Communication Rights. In any case, when VHALL reasonably believes that the user's behavior may violate the above laws and regulations, VHALL has the right to stop providing services to the user at any time without prior notice. If the user has doubts about the aforesaid violations in this Article 4.2, the user may present evidence to the contrary to VHALL.
VHALL welcomes users to report any illegal uploaded content or any uploaded content that fringes the rights of others. Once found to be illegal or infringing, VHALL will delete it according to applicable law. E-mail address: email@example.com.
4.3 Rules for Applying for Cash Withdrawal on the Platform
(1) The single withdrawal amount of the platform ranges from ¥1 to ¥20,000;
(2) When withdrawing, VHALL charges 5% of the total withdrawal amount applied by the user, including the third-party handling fee;
(3) After 7-15 working days from the date of applying for withdrawal, the withdrawal amount will be transferred to the WeChat account designated by the user.
4.4 Acts Prohibited by Users
Users are prohibited from broadcasting live, recording, booking live or transmitting any content
(1) that opposes the basic principles set by the constitution, endangers national security, divulges state secrets, subverts state power, undermines national unity, national unity, damages national honor and interests, incites national hatred, ethnic discrimination, undermines national unity, undermines national religious policies, promotes cults and feudal superstitions, obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or instigation Contents prohibited by laws and administrative regulations, such as insulting or slandering others, infringing upon the legitimate rights and interests of others, or other offensive contents, including but not limited to information, materials, words, software, music, photos, graphics, videos, information or other materials (hereinafter referred to as contents).
(2) Users are prohibited from harming teenagers in any way.
(3) Users are forbidden to pretend to be any person or organization, or lie falsely or make people think that they are related to any person or organization.
(4) Users are prohibited from forging titles or manipulating identification data in other ways, which leads people to think that the content was transmitted by VHALL.
(5) Users are prohibited from broadcasting, recording, booking live broadcasts or transmitting the unauthorized contents (such as internal materials and confidential materials) in other ways.
(6) Users are prohibited from broadcasting, recording, booking live broadcasts or transmitting the contents infringing on anyone's intellectual property rights, trade secrets or other exclusive rights by other means.
(7) Users are forbidden to live, record and broadcast advertising letters, promotional materials, spam, etc. or transmit them by other means. Unless a dedicated area is set up in VHALL for the aforementioned information.
(8) Users are prohibited from transmitting any software viruses or other computer codes, files and programs that interfere with, damage or restrict the functions of computer software, hardware and/or communication equipment by live broadcast, recorded broadcast, scheduled live broadcast or other means.
(9) Users are prohibited from interfering with or damaging the service of this website or the servers and networks connected with the service of this website, or failing to comply with the regulations on the use of this website.
(10)Users are prohibited from intentionally or unintentionally violating any applicable Chinese laws, regulations, rules and regulations or other norms with legal effect.
4.5 Responsibility for the Transmitted Content
Users are fully responsible for the content transmitted by live broadcast, recorded broadcast, scheduled live broadcast or comment on this website. VHALL does not guarantee the legality, legitimacy, accuracy, completeness or quality of the content transmitted through this website. Users may come into contact with unpleasant, inappropriate or disgusting content when receiving the services of this website. In any case, VHALL shall not be liable for any content, including but not limited to any content with any errors or omissions and any loss or damage arising from the aforementioned content. VHALL has the right (but no obligation) to refuse or delete any inappropriate content provided by users through this website. Users should bear their own risks when publishing and using the above contents. VHALL has the right to retain or disclose the foregoing under the following circumstances:
(1) When stipulated by applicable laws;
(2) When stipulated in this Terms of Service;
(3) When the infringed third party puts forward a claim;
(4) To protect the rights, property or personal safety of VHALL, its users and the public;
(5) Other situations deemed necessary by VHALL.
4.6 Storage and Restriction of User Information
VHALL is not responsible for the deletion or storage failure of the live broadcast initiated by the user. For free users, VHALL only saves its playback content for 15 days. VHALL has the right to judge whether the user's behavior complies with the terms of service of this website. If VHALL considers that the user violates the terms of service, VHALL has the right to terminate the website services to the user.
5.1 Prompt Clause
(1) Users understand and agree that VHALL will collect user information according to the principles of legality, justice and necessity for the purpose of providing services to users.
(2) Users understand and agree that in order to provide users with better product and/or service experience, VHALL will continuously improve its technology and introduce new functions or optimize existing functions from time to time. For this reason, if it is necessary to collect and use new users' personal information or change the purpose or way of using users' personal information, VHALL will inform users of such changes by updating the terms of service or pop-up prompts, and collect and use them after obtaining users' consent.
(3) The user understands and agrees that VHALL will protect the rights of underage users according to applicable law. If the user is underage, it is recommended that the parents or guardians of the underage users read this policy. The underage users shall use VHALL’s service or provide the information of the user to VHALL with the consent of the parents or guardians. If the guardian of the underage user disagrees with the underage user's use of VHALL service or providing information to VHALL according to the terms of service, the underage users shall stop using VHALL service immediately and inform VHALL in time, so that VHALL can take corresponding measures. In the case of collecting information of underage users with the consent of parents or guardians, VHALL will only use or publicly disclose this information with the permission of law, or with the explicit consent of parents or guardians, or with the necessity to protect the rights and interests of underage users. If the parents or guardians of underage users have doubts about the information processing of underage users under their supervision, please contact VHALL through the suggestions and complaint channels in Article 5.6 of these Terms of Service.
(1) "Personal data" or "personal information" refers to any information that is identified as related to the data subject or can be reasonably associated with a specific data subject directly or indirectly, and this information is processed by the website on behalf of the user. To avoid ambiguity, personal data includes sensitive personal information, but does not include anonymous data.
(2) "Personal sensitive information" refers to the following information of the data subject:
(A) Identity numbers issued by government agencies (including social insurance numbers, driver's license numbers or identity numbers issued by the state);
(B) Identity numbers issued by government agencies (including social insurance numbers, driver's license numbers or identity numbers issued by the state);
(C) Genetic and biometric data or health data.
5.3 Data Collection Methods
(1) When the user registers the website account, the user should provide the mobile phone number and email address as the account login name. If users do not provide the above information, they may not be able to register the website account and use the website service.
(2)The website needs to record user’s bank account information and transaction information for the purpose that users can use the recharged balance to pay corresponding services for consumption. If the user disagrees with the aforementioned information recorded by the website, the user may not be able to use the recharged balance to pay and use the service.
(3)In order to ensure the security of services provided to users and prevent viruses or other malicious programs, the website may need to record the types, methods, equipment models, IP addresses, equipment software version information, equipment identification codes, equipment identifiers, locations, network usage habits, equipment-related application information and other log information related to the website services used by users. If the user disagrees with the website to record the aforesaid information, the wind control verification may not be completed.
(4) Under the following circumstances, according to relevant laws and regulations, the website may collect and use users' personal information according to law without obtaining users' consent:
(A) Related to fulfilling the obligations of national laws and regulations and the relevant provisions of the competent department of industry;
(B) Directly related to crime investigation, prosecution, trial and judgment execution;
(C) Directly related to national defense security, public safety, public health and major public interests;
(D) The personal information is disclosed to the public by users themselves;
(E) Necessary for signing and performing contracts according to users;
5.4 Data Usage and Treatment Measures
(1) Processing purpose: the website processes personal data on behalf of users in order to provide corresponding services according to the service agreement.
(2) Processing time limit: the time limit of this agreement plus the time limit until the website should delete all personal data processed according to this agreement.
(3) Data subject range: the subject of personal data provided by users or users' end users to the website through services, including but not limited to users' employees, contractors and end users.
(4) Personal data type: Personal data provided by the user or the end user of the user to the website through services, including but not limited to the following contents:
(A) User profile: name, telephone, email, password and profile picture、album(when users use this application and send pictures in the live broadcast room, VHALL need to obtain users’ album permission.)、Real-time dynamic image (When users use this application and launch live video in the live broadcast room, VHALL need to obtain camera permission to record video);
(B) Subject, description, participant IP address, equipment/hardware information in user conference, classroom or live broadcast data;
(C) Cloud records: video, audio, text files and instant chat logs made by users;
(D) Equipment information ：Host name, host email, and media access control address of the equipment used (When users use this application, VHALL need to obtain userr equipment identifier through this authority to provide users with the basic services of this application and carry out security risk control protection).
(5) Treatment methods
VHALL will not share users' personal information with companies, organizations and individuals other than service providers in VHALL, with the following exceptions:
(a) Legal sharing: VHALL may share users' personal information according to applicable laws and regulations, litigation or dispute resolution needs, or according to the legal requirements of administrative and judicial organs.
(b) Sharing after obtaining the explicit consent of users: After obtaining the explicit consent of users in advance, VHALL will share the personal information of users with other parties within the scope permitted by applicable laws and regulations. For example, if the customer chooses to participate in the lottery, competition or similar promotion activities jointly conducted by VHALL and a third party, VHALL may share with the third party the information generated during the activities to enable the third party to provide services to the customer in time. VHALL will clearly inform the user through appropriate channels according to the requirements of laws and regulations.
If it is necessary to share user information with a third party or hire other third parties to provide services for the purpose of providing services to users, VHALL will assess the legality, legitimacy and necessity of the third party's information collection, and require the third party to take protection measures for user information and strictly abide by relevant laws, regulations and regulatory requirements. VHALL will obtain the user's consent or confirm that the third party has obtained the user's consent in the form of this service clause and pop-up window according to the requirements of laws and regulations. If VHALL l employs other third parties or its affiliated companies and authorizes them to act as secondary processors of personal information, if the scope of personal information processing to be authorized for the purpose of providing services exceeds the scope of authorization when the user provides personal information to VHALL, VHALL will send a written notice to the customer to solicit the consent of the user. The customer may object to such agreement in writing within ten (10) days after receiving the written notice. If the customer does not object to the participation of a third party within ten (10) days after sending the notice in VHALL, the third party will be regarded as the authorized secondary processor of personal information in this agreement.
(c) Users actively choose to share: If users purchase third-party goods or services through the VHALL platform, VHALL will share the necessary information related to the transaction in the personal information authorized by VHALL to the third-party goods or service providers according to the user's choice, so as to meet the service needs of users.
(d) Sharing with affiliated companies: In order to facilitate VHALL to provide products and services to users based on the live broadcast platform, recommend information that users may be interested in, identify abnormal accounts, and share personal information of users with affiliated companies in VHALL. However, VHALL only shares necessary personal information, and is bound by the purposes listed in Item 5.4(1) of this privacy system. If VHALL shares sensitive personal information of users or affiliated companies change the use and processing purposes of personal information, they will seek authorization and consent from users again.
(B) Public disclosure
VHALL will only publicly disclose users' personal information in the following situations:
(a) With the explicit consent of the user or based on the active choice of the user, VHALL may publicly disclose the user's personal letter;
(b) If VHALL determines that the user violates laws and regulations, or seriously violates the terms of service or the relevant rules published by VHALL Platform, or to protect the personal and property safety of the public from infringement, VHALL may disclose personal information about the user according to laws and regulations or with the consent of the user, including relevant violations and measures taken by VHALL against the user.
(C) Exceptions for obtaining prior authorization and consent when sharing and publicly disclosing personal information
(a) It is related to fulfilling the obligations of national laws and regulations and the relevant provisions of the competent department of industry;
(b) Directly related to crime investigation, prosecution, trial and judgment execution;
(c) directly related to national defense security, public safety, public health and major public interests;
(d) The personal information is disclosed to the public by users themselves;
(e) Necessary for signing and performing contracts according to users;
The user understands and agrees that, in view of applicable data protection laws and regulations and the definition in Article 5.2 of these Terms of Service, if VHALL takes technical measures and/or other necessary measures to anonymize personal information (anonymity means that the data receiver cannot re-identify a specific individual and cannot recover it), the sharing and public disclosure of anonymous data need not be notified to the user separately and obtain the user's consent.
(D) Push Notifications
VHALL will push notifications about VHALL’s different products and services in the website or other products and services that VHALL thinks users will be interested in. If users do not want to receive such emails, the users could inform VHALL at any time.
5.5 Data Retention Period
Once the service completed, at the customer's request, VHALL will return or delete personal data. Except those required to be retained by applicable laws and regulations. If the data's return or destruction is not feasible or prohibited by laws, regulations or rules, VHALL will take measures to prevent any further processing of such personal data (except those required by laws, regulations or rules to continue processing), and will continue to properly protect the personal data VHALL owns, keeps or controls.
5.6 Data Subject Request
If VHALL receives a request from a data subject to access, correct, restrict, delete, transfer or stop processing its data, or withdraws its consent to data processing (such request is individually or collectively referred to as "data subject request"), VHALL will promptly notify the customer within the scope permitted by the applicable data protection law.
If VHALL receives the above request from the data subject related to customer data, VHALL will advise the data subject to submit its request to the customer, and the customer should respond and solve such request. If the data subject has no right to obtain relief under the applicable data protection law, VHALL is not obliged to accept such requests from the data subject.
Suggestions and complaint channels for personal data processing are as follows:
Tel: 400 888 9970
6. Processing of the Content generated from the User's Live Broadcast
6.1 The content generated from the user's live broadcast refers to the video or any other form of content (including but not limited to words, pictures, audio, information, materials, etc.) released by users in the form of self-help on websites and mobile clients.
6.2 Unless receiving a notice to the contrary, the user will be regarded as the copyright owner of the content uploaded or published on the website. When users upload or publish content on this website, it is deemed that the users agree to grant VHALL a free, irrevocable, indefinite and transferable non-exclusive right to use all the above content in the world. VHALL has the right to display, distribute and promote the above content in any form, and/or also has the right to authorize a third party to exercise the aforesaid rights.
6.3 The user shall be fully responsible for any third party's claim or any damage or loss arising from the user's uploading or publishing of the above contents on the website.
7. Third-party Links
This website service may provide links with other Internet websites. VHALL is not liable for the availability of the aforementioned website or its resources, as well as the loss or damage caused by the user's use or dependence on the aforementioned website or resources.
8. Intellectual Property Rights
8.1 VHALL owns complete rights to the website services, the software used in this website and any other information contained in the aforementioned services or software, which is protected by intellectual property law or other applicable laws; VHALL owns the copyright of the whole content of this website, except the copyright owned by users according to applicable law and the copyright licensing use based on the contractual relationship with VHALL, which, the latter, is a kind of paid, revocable, limited and non-transferable right.
8.2 The rights mentioned in the preceding paragraph are protected by copyright law, trademark law, patent law and other applicable laws. Except for the copyright that users own, no other person is allowed to modify, rent, distribute, derive other works or any other behavior that damages the intellectual property rights of VHALL without the express authorization of VHALL.
8.3Users own non-exclusive right to use the software or/and the website of VHALL, but users are not allowed to copy, modify, sell or derive products by themselves or by any third party permitted by users.
8.4 All design drawings and other drawings, product and service names of this website are trademarks owned by VHALL and/or its affiliated companies. No one may use, copy or use it for other purposes.
8.5VHALL owns complete intellectual property rights to its proprietary content, original content and other exclusive or exclusive content obtained through authorization. Without the permission of VHALL, no entity or individual is allowed to reprint, disseminate and provide viewing services without permission, or other acts infringing on intellectual property rights of VHALL.
9.1 VHALL does not guarantee the authenticity, accuracy and completeness of any information (hereinafter collectively referred to as "information") obtained from this website. If any entity or individual uses the above-mentioned "information" for any behavior, it must identify the authenticity and prevent risks by itself. For whatever reason, this website does not bear any direct, indirect, incidental or derivative losses and liabilities for any transactions and/or behaviors not directly related to this website.
9.2 VHALL has the right but no obligation to improve or correct any omissions or errors in any part of this website.
9.3 VHALL does not guarantee that (including but not limited to):
(1) This website is suitable for the use requirements of every user;
(2) This website is undisturbed, timely, safe, reliable or error-free (limited by the current technical level of the industry);
(3) Any products, services or other materials obtained by users through this website will meet the expectations of users.
9.4 VHALL shall not undertake any direct, indirect, incidental, derivative or punitive damages for profit, business reputation, data loss or other tangible or intangible losses caused by the following reasons:
(1)this website is available or unavailable;
(2)any products, materials or services purchased or obtained through this website;
(3) unauthorized use or modification of user data;
(4)other matters related to this website.
9.5 Users shall judge and use the search or retrieval directory of this website when browsing the Internet. This search or retrieval directory may lead users to websites considered as offensive or inappropriate. VHALL has no obligation to view the contents of websites listed in the retrieval directory, thus it is not responsible for its correctness, legality and legitimacy.
10. Third Party Liability
If any third party claims due to the user's actions of uploading or publishing content through this website, connecting with this website, violating the terms of service or infringing any rights of others, the user agrees to compensate VHALL and its branches, affiliated companies, agents or other partners and employees, and protect the above entities from damage.
11. Termination of Service
VHALL has the right to temporarily or permanently terminate this website service (or any part of this website service) at any time, regardless of VHALL 's prior notice. In case of termination caused by force majeure and accidents, VHALL shall not assume any responsibility for the users and any third party. In this case, VHALL has the right to terminate the user's account, password and use of the service, or delete or transfer the content stored and published by the user on this website.
The notice sent by VHALL to users will be in the form of e-mail or page announcement.
If the terms of this agreement are modified or other matters are changed, VHALL will notify it in one of the above forms.
13. Application and Jurisdiction of Laws
The entry into force, performance, interpretation and dispute resolution of these Terms of Service shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China. Disputes related to this Agreement shall be submitted to the court where VHALL Service Company is located for jurisdiction. If some of these Terms of Service are invalid due to conflict with the current laws of the People's Republic of China, the validity of other parts of these Terms of Service will not be affected.